Another architecture camp photograph. My friend, Sabrina, in a dorm built by Louis Kahn at Bryn Mawr? I think Bryn Mawr. Some college outside of Philadelphia
Thank you, Facebook. My friend, Chris, and his brother in their backyard.
He tells me they used this as their family Christmas card photograph, but I don't believe him.


He tells me they used this as their family Christmas card photograph, but I don't believe him.

One kid I met in New York that has actually fulfilled the dream of ALL patriated New Yorkers...get famous. Anton Glamb. A crazy picture that's decked out in my favourite colour.

Next, three people I would like to know...
This uhhh.. my friend searched my name in Google, and this website came up. Supposedly, the littlest one on the right is named "Kemi Gbadebo". The odd thing about the website, http://www.gbadebo.com, is that this picture+text combo is the only thing up and nothing is clickable. Gbadebo.com is just a bunch of scary kids. I do not want to know the scary kids, but I want to know who made this website..and why.

Whoever made this. Or anyone who truly feels this way. (I like text art and text used IN images, even if it's shoddily done )

I just love his stuff, so I include Robert Parke-Harrison. I feel like they take me to through dreams. Fantastical, yet real.

Last, people I do not know.
This is Iannis Xenakis. He's a composer from Greece who died in Paris back in 2001. He was working from liiiiike the 50s till the 90s. What I know of him (music pieces and biographically) is really amazing, but I'm not very well-versed. Also, he died before I was introduced to his music. So Stranger #1.

This is more like a strange-land. It's a photo of Mars taken by one of those Mars Rover-things that scoots through dunes for four years at a time searching for ice. Looks like the Death Valley on a low ozone day.

The creators of Google; Strangers to us all, but such a huge part of our lives.


This is more like a strange-land. It's a photo of Mars taken by one of those Mars Rover-things that scoots through dunes for four years at a time searching for ice. Looks like the Death Valley on a low ozone day.

The creators of Google; Strangers to us all, but such a huge part of our lives.

The End. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment